Summer Strength and Conditioning Program: Ages under 13 with NO Gym Access
$125.00 | Register
- Created to improve overall athleticism while decreasing the possibility of injury
- Athletic characteristics addressed within the program include strength, power, flexibility, mobility and conditioning.
- This is an 8-week program, with three circuit days a week
- Program relies on body weight, therefore NO gym membership is needed
- Program may also be suitable for parents looking to begin exercising!
Nutritional Packet (Ages under 13) $50.00 Included FREE
- Introduction to nutrition (Carbohydrates, Fats, Proteins, Hydration)
- Within Practice Makes Progress there are no “good” or “bad” food, simply better or worse choices. This packet will help parents understand what types of foods are beneficial for their children’s athletic endeavors.
- Upon completion of the summer parents should have an excellent nutritional foundation which can be passed to their children
Quick Feet and Coordination, Hand Eye Coordination $50.00 Included FREE
- 8-week program with two workouts per week.
- Perfect compliment for the Summer Strength and Conditioning Program
- Workouts contain quick feet and coordination drills, along with hand eye coordination drills essential for goaltenders
Additional Coach Support from Jason Kilijanski $50
- Unlimited email support from Coach Kilijanski (for 10 weeks from purchase date)
2 people are attending Summer Strength and Conditioning Program: Ages under 13 with NO Gym Access